This entry was posted on July 26, 2015 by USA Baby and Big Kids Too! Nashville.
The Beaba Babycook Pro makes cooking baby food for your baby surprisingly easy! Its all-in-one patented design can steam, blend and reheat up to 4.7 cups of baby food at one time! It features a multi-purpose mixing blade, 4.7-cup bowl with graduation markers on the side, timer with audible alert and perhaps most importantly offers a one-handed operation for those times when baby just doesn’t want to be put down!
The Beaba Babycook Pro prepares fruit, vegetables, meat or fish from raw to any stage of baby and toddler food appropriate for your child in 15 minutes or less! It’s narrow and easy-to-store with its removable cord, plus it’s BPA, lead and phthalate-free so you know your baby’s food will be top-quality and safe!
Beaba also offers various accessories to make baby food-making even easier. The Beaba Multiportions is a storage container that perfectly freezes and stores seven ¼ cups (2 oz) portions of baby food. It’s made from high quality, platinum-grade silicone so frozen food is easy to pop out. The Multiportions container is microwave, freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
While making your baby’s food may sound intimidating or time-consuming at first, the benefits of doing it yourself are many:
- Store-bought baby food is expensive and you’ll break even quickly on the cost of the Beaba.
- Making your own baby food allows you to choose exactly what your baby eats!
- Steaming and then pureeing the food locks in vitamins and nutrients to provide the best possible nutrition for your growing baby.
- Giving your baby homemade baby food introduces new foods and spices that normally can’t be found in jarred baby food. Here are a couple of recipes from the Beaba website that sound delicious enough for adults to partake of, too!
Carrot and Cumin Soup (for ages 12 months and over)
- 1 1/3 cup carrots
- 1 small potato
- ½ onion
- pinch of cumin
- 1 pat of butter
- Peel the carrots, potato and onion. Cut them into chunks.
- Cook in the Babycook steam basket (Water level 3).
- Blend and add a small amount of cooking juices in order to obtain desired consistency.
- Add the pinch of cumin and the butter.
Mixed Fruit Smoothie (for ages 12 months and over)
- 1 banana
- 1 apricot
- 1 peach (or nectarine)
- 3 blackberries or two large strawberries
- 1 spoonful of granulated sugar
- 1 glass of milk
- Peel and slice the banana.
- Peel the peach and the apricot and cut them into pieces after removing the stones.
- Put the pieces of fruit into the Babycook and add the berries.
- Add the milk.
- Blend, taste and if necessary, add a spoonful of sugar.
USA Baby and Big Kids Too! Nashville has over 50 complete and fully decorated baby & big kid room vignettes, from the most trusted brands, Baby’s Dream, Romina, Pine Creek Bedding, Glenna Jean, Dolce Babi, Smartstuff, Liz& Roo, and New Arrivals just to name a few. You’ll find the latest in convertible cribs, big kid beds and bunks, dressers, gliders, strollers, car seats & much more!
This entry was posted in Featured Products and tagged beaba nashville on July 26, 2015 by USA Baby and Big Kids Too! Nashville.
← Previous Post
Next Post →